Monday, March 29, 2010

Garage - Inspected and delayed

We passed inspection by the county this morning, but the weather has turned too bad to pour concrete tomorrow, so we are postponing until after Wednesday's storm has passed, and will resume work on Friday. Today the electrician finished his work on the pipe that carries the power, and the Tuffshed foreman Mike visited to inspect the site and check and adjust the position of the hold-down bolts that are set into the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.